Thursday, March 20, 2008

JUST TALKING

Hello everybody! How are you? I hope everybody is doing fine.
well today we have again snow, my son Alex is very happy when
he come up and then look outside and its all white. wow, he
said mama can i have my breakfast now? because im very excited
to play the snow outside.

Before we drive to the nursery school he played outside for
few minutes. He dont care how cold outside the only important
for him, he enjoyed playing the snow.

I myself also love snow its so nice to look when all is white,
as long as not so many then its ok for me. as what i've seen
in the weather news i think it is possible that we have easter
in white.

Here are some pictures from today morning. I wish you all
guys A Blessed Holy Week. enjoy your stay.






















I want to thank you to all my friends and visitors for dropping by
and leaving their footprints i really appreciate it. i love u all
im happy for having this opportunity. and i want also to say sorry
that im not always updating my blog coz got busy with my kids and
etc. God Bless You All

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hala gwapoha sa balay oi.. simple pero kuyaw!!

bisaya pud ka? nkita nko imong link kay lutchi..

Robelyn said...

hello Vinkoy salamat sa visit ug sa comment. o bisaya pud ko.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin