Saturday, December 15, 2007

GOOD MORNING

* Found at honeypiegraphics.com * Click to visit *




good morning everyone today i go blogging very early in the morning because you know my husband attended a christmas party with his colleagues and he wakes me up by call at 3 o'clock in the morning and ask me to pick up him from the party. so i stand up and make finish myself so that i can drive to pick up him, im still sleepy but you know i promise to do this,so i have to do it. and then when we arrive at home i cannot sleep immediately so it comes in my mine have to write anything in my blog because its a long long time i think its already one month ago i posted a new entry in my blog. because during day time im always busy with the households and my kids sometimes when im setting on pc and my 1 year old daugther is around she want also to type something so it does'nt go have to stop and play with her,since family comes first right? guys i wish you all a very nice weekend and thanks a lot for dropping by.God Bless

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin